Waratahs midfielder Rob Horne has been suspended for two weeks but Reds' backs Digby Ioane and Quade Cooper will not face action from SANZAR over their comments on how long Horne should be suspended.
Horne was suspended from all forms of the game for two weeks up to and including Saturday 5 May 2012 after he pleaded guilty for contravening Law 10.4 (j) Lifting a player from the ground and dropping or driving that player's head or upper body into the ground whilst that player's feet are still off the ground.
The ban means that Horne will miss this weekend's match against the Crusaders and the following week's match against the Brumbies.
Horne's illegal tackle was on Rebels player Kurtley Beale in the 60th minute of the match between the Waratahs and the Rebels at Allianz Stadium.
Meanwhile SANZAR have said that Reds backs Digby Ioane and Quade Cooper will not be sanctioned for tweeting their opinions on how long Horne should be suspended.
SANZAR Boss Greg Peters said that players needed to be cautious about what they post on social media but, in SANZAR's view, Ioane and Cooper did not break the code of conduct.
Peters said that the duo's tweets were in "a game context" and "didn't cross the line."
Ioane who is serving a five week ban himself said on Saturday that Horne's lifting tackle was worth six to eight weeks and Cooper added that he felt the incident deserved 10 weeks.
Ioane has been in trouble before for his comments on Twitter as last year he tweeted "worst ref ever" after the Reds lost a match in Wellington against the Hurricanes.