Super Rugby Virtual picks game
This competition will not run in the 2013 Super Rugby season due to technical difficulties.
Register today and we will email you to let you know when
to make your Super Rugby predictions.
Welcome to our Super Rugby prediction game.
This is sports prediction game which is played by rugby fans around the world.
In some parts of the world they would call this kind of game a tipping game
or a virtual rugby game. Call it whatever you want, we just want you to have a bit of fun by yourself, with your friends
and even your company if you invite your mates from the office.
In this competition you to predict the scores to upcoming fixtures, the more
accurate you are the more points you will acculumate.
Predict Super 15 Rugby results with your friends in an addictive sports prediction
Some points our game has
•Register and play with us for free
•Create your own mini-league and play with your friends, your mates at
work, or your family
•Join several mini-leagues at once so you don't have to register twice
•Predict match results and margins
•Join whenever you like
How does it work ?
In short this is a quick and fun game that is engaging. Be warned though, this
can become addictive.
In this game every week you will be asked to predict the scores for each team.
Picks will close at midnight GMT on the Thursday before the weekend's action.
There are a total of 20 points for each match broken down as follows
- Correct Outcome (Home Win/Away Win/Draw) - 4 points
- Home score/Away Score
- Correct points scored - 4 points
- Within 3 of points scored – 3 points
- Within 7 of points scored – 2 points
- Within 10 of points scored – 1 point
- Points Difference (Home Score - Away Score)
- Correct points difference - 3 points
- Within 3 of points difference – 2 points
- Within 7 of points difference – 1 points
Bonus (All correct) - 5 points
Here is an example of the scoring
|Crusaders v Bulls
||24 - 12
||21 - 7
- 4 points for Crusaders winning
- 3 points for being within 3 pts of Crusaders score
- 2 points for being within 7 pts of Italy score
- 2 points for being within 3 of points difference
- 0 points for exact score
How do I get started ?
Just follow this link and register HERE.
Please note : As we have a global audience all
kick off times are listed here are listed at GMT so that they
can work out the kick off.