How to play
The object of the game is to predict the scores to the next round of Super 15 matches.
You will be competing against other players to score the most points in each competition.
Details of how points are scored are outlined below.
- The list of fixtures for a the next round will be displayed on the 'Submit Prediction' page.
- You enter the predictions per round and these predictions count toward the week and season competitions
- Deadline to submit fixtures is each Friday 12:00am GMT
- You can predict (or change) the score to any fixture up to the deadline.
- In the event that any game is postponed, unless it is played within that week, it will be void for that gameweek.
However they will count towards the week that they re-scheduled in.
- Every effort will be made to keep the fixture list up to date.
- Results will be updated as soon as possible, however there may be a delay in seeing the updated tables.
- All decisions are final.
- When you register you are automatically entered into the default league.
- You can change mini-league by either creating your own mini-league or entering an existing mini-league if you know
There are a total of 20 points for each match broken down as follows
- Correct Outcome (Home Win/Away Win/Draw) - 4 points
- Home score/Away Score
- Correct points scored - 4 points
- Within 3 of points scored – 3 points
- Within 7 of points scored – 2 points
- Within 10 of points scored – 1 point
- Points Difference (Home Score - Away Score)
- Correct points difference - 3 points
- Within 3 of points difference – 2 points
- Within 7 of points difference – 1 points
Bonus (All correct) - 5 points
Here is an example of the scoring
|Hurricanes v Highlanders
||24 - 12
||21 - 7
- 4 points for Hurricanes winning
- 3 points for being within 3 pts of Hurricanes score
- 2 points for being within 7 pts of Highlanders score
- 2 points for being within 3 of points difference
- 0 points for exact score
Please note : As we have a global audience all
kick off times are listed here are listed at GMT so that they
can work out the kick off.